What are cookies?
Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites. Your browser stores each message in a small file, which will give give us information about your last visit to our web page,
Can I avoid storing cookies in my computer?
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
Specifically, uses the following cookies:
- Analytical Cookies.- Allow us to to see how visitors move around the website and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for. These kind of cookies are used in the domain
- Social Cookies.- Are necessary for Social Networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter). Their function is to control the interaction with Social Widgets on the page. Such cookies are used in the domains: "facebook.com", "google.com" and "twitter.com".
- Affiliated Cookies.- Allow us to track visits from other websites which has affiliation agreements with.
- Technical Cookies.- These are strictly for the use of this website, Such cookies are used in the sites
- Functional Cookies.- These are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on this website. Such cookies are used in the site
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some of the services that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
The following links have at your disposal all the information for you to configure or disable your cookies on each browser: