1. About this Policy
This Policy provides the essential information regarding the use that Palacios y Museos makes of your personal data.
On a regular basis, we can develop new services or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services generates any type of change in the way we collect or process your personal data, we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless otherwise indicated, when these new or additional services are introduced, they will be subject to this Policy.
The objective of this Policy is:
Ensure that you understand what personal information we collect about you, the reasons why we do it and with whom we share it. Explain the way in which we use the personal data you share with us in order to offer you a great experience when you buy on our website. Explain your rights and options in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy. We hope this helps you understand our commitment to privacy towards you.
2. Your rights and preferences: We offer options and control
You may already know that the new regulations of the European Union known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives people certain rights related to their personal data. The rights granted to people are:
- Right of access: the right to be informed and request access to personal data about you that we process
- Right of rectification: the right to request that we correct or update your personal data, when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to elimination: the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- Right to restrict: the right to request that the processing be stopped temporarily or permanently of all or some of your personal data
- Right to object:
- the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit said data for use in the service of a third party
In order to allow you to exercise these rights easily and register your preferences in relation to how Palacios y Museos uses your personal data, we will provide you with the following contact address: C / Raimundo Fernández Villaverde, 61 7D 28003 Madrid. You can also do it by email to the following address:
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
By registering on our website: when you register on our website we collect certain personal information so you can buy it, such as your email address, date of birth, sex and country. Through purchase on the website: when you buy on our website, we collect personal data such as email, name, ID, to be able to invoice said purchase.
4. What personal information do we collect from you?
The personal data we collect when you register on our website are the following: name and surname and mail adress
5. What do we use your personal information for?
The personal data we collect when a registration is made on our website is used in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. In addition, we treat the information you provide us in order to provide them with the requested service and, in the event that you make a purchase with your user, perform the billing of this.
6. Data retention and deletion
he data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data at PALACIOS Y MUSEOS SLU, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
7. Protect your personal data
We are committed to protecting the personal data of our users. We implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data. However, keep in mind that no system is completely safe. The password protects your user account, so we recommend that you use one with
8. How to contact with us